DataLOG System - A system to log all measured values
In the DataLog system, existing and new sensors and actuators can easily be integrated into one system. The individual modules’ data is stored in a database using a wireless connection and can be displayed as a graph or evaluated in the central software.
The various modules are integrated into their own WLAN and communicate with the DataLOG software. The software and the modules access an online database. The modules can be configured in the DataLOG software. Limit values can be set, alerts can be issued by email or an input module can be coupled to an output module. All the values are registered and can be displayed as a graph or even exported.
The potential uses of the DataLog system are limitless:
· Measuring temperature and humidity in rooms
· Measuring existing sensors with an analogue or digital output
· Issuing limit value alerts
The system currently consists of three different modules, all of which connect to your own WLAN.
· Module 1: sensor (temperature and humidity/digital input)
· Module 2: analogue input
· Module 3: digital output Issuing limit value alerts
>> Download brochure